Nonprofit Website Design
Meaningfull website solutions for nonprofits and charities
Let us simplify and empower your nonprofit website. Our solutions are based on over 20 years experience designing websites for nonprofit and charities in Toronto Canada. We truly understand the important aspects of nonprofit website design and what goes into making a great nonprofit website. Inorbital entrusts the easy-to-use Kentico Xperience (anchor link down to more info) for all our nonprofit web projects. This Digital Experience Platform (DXP) is an all-in-one website solution that integrates seamlessly with third party services allowing it to stack with any tool in your digital ecosystem….and our clients tell us they love working with it.
The Inorbital team is hands down one of the most professional teams to work with. They really took the time to understand what we were looking for and with the time and budget that we had, they created a website that exceeded our expectations. 100% would recommend!
Work with the experts who understand nonprofits and charities.
When you work with us you work with an experienced and talented team that is committed to helping you not only achieve your project goals but exceed them.
Over the years of working with nonprofit organizations we have refined our process to accommodate the unique needs by crafting a work plan that addresses the right details at the right times. This makes for an easier web build and saves time for a stress-free implementation.
In addition, we engage a versatile and nimble process to project management that can accommodate small and large teams by taking an agile/waterfall hybrid approach to delivering the website through the project life-cycle. We make things easier for you and your nonprofit organization by working the way you want to work with a modified work plan coordinated during the initial kick-off. Our Process
Your Success is Our Success
We take immense pride in helping you achieve your goals. Here are some nonprofit website success stories.
Feature-rich tools for your nonprofit website design
Nonprofit websites are information rich and member-driven. Their features can vary depending on the particular needs of your organization. Here is a list of some of the many features we suggest for the best nonprofit websites:
- Responsive mobile optimized web design
- Accessibility compliance
- Member Registration & profile management
- E-commerce and donation forms with payment processing
- Event Registration and calendars
- Member directory
- Committee, board member and member forums / discussion boards
- Polls, surveys, blogs, wiki’s, forms and live chat
- Document management and file sharing
- Login protected member / committee pages
- Newsletter management, subscriber groups
- Content workflow with versioning
- Customizable reporting
- Multilingual content
- Multi-site capability
- Authentication methods, including Active Directory, Facebook, LinkedIn, OpenID, OAuth, and more.
- Single sign-on to your CRM or AMS
- Best-in-class hosting with Microsoft Azure
- Integration with third-party services
Gone are the days of relying on a developer to make simple website updates. When you work with us, you get full control of your website. We support your team with customized training and online documentation. We build your site with easy to use systems so you can edit your content and manage everything from pages, members, orders, registrations and reports with no coding knowledge.
We call it “Admin-ability.”
We are thrilled to be live. The site is amazing and I’ve already received all kinds of compliments from people at OAC and outside. I have to say it has been an absolute pleasure working with Charles, Sean and Matt through this process. You have an excellent team.
Digital Experience Platform
Xperience by Kentico combines content management, digital marketing, and e-commerce all in one seamless DXP (digital experience platform). Kentico is the leading integrated marketing solution that provides a complete set of advanced features for managing websites, intranets, online communities and e-commerce solutions.
It supports mobile websites, search engine’s, document management, online marketing tools, multilingual websites, and multi-site management and comes out of the box loaded with 450 ready-to-use features. Kentico is based on the Microsoft ASP.NET MVC framework. It’s currently used by more than 30,000 websites in 90 countries and selected, by Gartner, in its Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management for the fourth consecutive year.
Kentico Xperience is the CMS for Nonprofits
- Design beautiful landing pages using a drag-and-drop page builder, keep content consistent and compliant with flexible workflows, and translate to any language.
- Create smart online forms to collect detailed customer data, execute effective campaigns on the web, email, and social media, and use recommendations to increase member engagement.
- Create a stunning product and event catalogue with search and filtering to help members easily find what they are looking for.
- Capture data about your visitors and members and gain actionable insights to create personalized experiences. Keep your membership engaged through automated actions.
- Make confident business decisions by understanding your members better. Track and analyze user journeys, clearly assess campaign performance, and optimize experiences and increase conversion rates with A/B testing.